Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lo's 2, 3, & 4


Just want to update about my progress on my 50 lo's stash diet.



Layout # 2 of 50 and 365 Self-Portaits....."Savor Life's Tiny Delights"...journaling: my delights: My mom and that I have a job with a paycheck every week. I cherish everything I get to do with my mom. My job is a delight because I may not have it soon.

My mom has beat Breast Cancer and she is my hero! I'm so proud to call her mom!


I work for my dad and we do tile work and like everyone that has to do with new homes all our jobs are on the line....It is really scary!!





Layout # 3 of 50...Not Allowed!..journaling: Dad decided to get in the pool because he was HOT! He didn't want two big mouth dog's running around the pool barking. So you had to stay in the bar.






















Layout # 4 of 50...Greatgrandkids Keep hearts young.....Photos of my grandmother and her first greatgrandbaby...all of my grandmothers grandchildren are 18years and older.....she was like a little kid on Christmas morning with Eva!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

These are GORGEOUS! You RAWK! xoxo
Love ya,
K