Saturday, January 3, 2009

My One Little Word.....

for 2009 is Flourish. I decided to play along with Ali's One Little Word this year. You can check it out here http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/12/one-little-wo-1.html


1flour·ish
Pronunciation: \ˈflər-ish, ˈflə-rish\
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English florisshen, from Anglo-French fluriss-, stem of flurir, florir, from Vulgar Latin *florire, alteration of Latin florēre, from flor-, flos flower
Date: 14th century
intransitive verb1: to grow luxuriantly : thrive

2 a: to achieve success : prosper

b: to be in a state of activity or production



This year is the beginning of a new flourishing career.

Allow myself to flourish in everything I do!!!

Flourish is my relationships with friends, family, and boyfriend!!


2009 is going to Flourish for me!!!


What is your word? I would love to hear about your word and why!!


Happy New Year,

Cassandra

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great word to choose. I haven't decided on one yet.

Bekka said...

That is a great word!

Mandi Johnson said...

What a great word! And creative too. :)