Friday, October 10, 2008

Two Challenges Up Today!!!!


Challenge # 2 over at http://pretty-committee-challenges.blogspot.com/
Mirror mirror, on the wall … what makes YOU the fairest of them all? Let’s just admit it: we all steal the occasional glance in the mirror to check out our reflection. But if that mirror could talk back to you, what would it say? We want to hear about the most beautiful part of your reflection. Maybe it’s your smile … maybe it's your children … either way, we want to know what makes you stand out from the crowd!

Above is my take on the challenge.

Here's my take on Sketch # 1 over at http://roughdraftsketches.blogspot.com/


Hope you'll come play with both of these challenges!!!

Thanks, Cassandra

10 comments:

Larajc said...

Great challenge. I love your layout!

mommy2alex said...

Great layouts, I love a good challenge, I'm going to click over and check them out!!

Shaina Longstreet said...

totally love what you did for both of these challenges. you're an inspiration girly!! :D

Rita said...

Those are both great challenges! Love your LOs...very inspiring!

Terri said...

love, LOVE your work....

A Soldier Girl said...

OMgosh .. I love them both .. Ima have to go and check them out .. your take is fabulous Cassie Bear..

love it

Carina Lindholm said...

WOW!! your layouts are amazing!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Totally cool pages, LOVE them both!!

Zoe said...

Very cool LO's I love you style.

Vivs said...

HI Cassandra. Thks for droppn by my blog. I love your layouts!